- Permanent Part-time
- Leading health care provider
- Excellent staff rewards and recognition program
An opportunity currently exists for Enrolled Nurse, with the capacity to work regular night duties, to join our Clinical Pool. This position will be required to work in a variety of clinical settings and may include some specialty areas, such as the Intensive Care Unit and Paediatrics.
The successful applicant will work on a part-time basis, with the capacity to work regular night duties and shifts covering a 7 day rotating roster, with contracted hours dependent on the successful applicant in line with the needs of business.
About the Role
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Clinical Services, you will be supported and guided by a team to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care. You will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients.
You will have exceptional customer service, strong communication and interpersonal skills and also meet the following criteria:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Minimum one (1) year post graduate experience
- Must have medication competency and preferably IV competency
- Previous experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment and autonomously as required
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Advanced communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain good working relations with others
Candidates with previous experience in Paediatrics or Intensive Care Unit will be highly regarded.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5 level medical specialists suite building.
Pindara Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Close Date: 7 July 2019
Leigh Lambert - Assistant Director of Clinical Services