WPH & Safety Rehabilitation Return to Work Coordinator
Job no: 495331
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: The Adelaide Clinic
We are seeking and experienced Workplace Health and Safety Rehabilitation Return to Work Coordinator to join our Workplace Health and Safety team at The Adelaide Clinic, located in Gilberton, Adelaide.
Permanent part time and full time opportunities are available.
About the Role
As a HR Workplace Health and Safety Rehabilitation Return to Work Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting a culture within the organisation that embraces safety and strives to continually improve employee, patient and business outcomes in line with the National Safety Guidelines Manual, the relevant Accreditation Program and other regulatory requirements
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will perform duties within a supportive and respectful environment.
To succeed in this role, you will have effective written and verbal communication skills and strong customer skills. Your high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as your ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required, will assist you in this role.
You will also bring:
- Tertiary Qualification in Workplace Health and Safety (WHS)
- Experience in returning to work and workers compensation
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant WHS legislation and best practice
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Effective skills in planning, problem solving and decision making within relevant practice setting
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Experience as a Registered Nurse
- Previous experience in the health care sector or another large organisation
- Experience with relevant electronic systems in use at hospital
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
In particular, the Adelaide Clinic offers discounted meals, employee benefits and discounts!
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
The Adelaide Clinic is a part of the Ramsay Health Care South Australian Mental Health Services Group of hospitals and is a leading provider of psychiatric services in this State. A teaching facility of the University of Adelaide, the Clinic provides a full range of general, acute and specialised psychiatric services and community outreach services.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Carol Turnbull on 08 8269 8100.
Closing Date: 20 September 2019
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend