Job no: 496205
Work type: Full time
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Physiotherapist - Grade 2 (Acute)
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, motivated Physiotherapist to join our Multidisciplinary Allied Health team in providing general acute Physiotherapy services at Peninsula Private Hospital on a full time basis. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a comprehensive Physiotherapy service in an exciting period of growth.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Registration with AHPRA.
- Relevant tertiary allied health qualifications.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate clinical outcomes and practice based on evidence and research.
- Sound communication skills within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Experience in supervising a grade 1 physiotherapist
- Sound computer skills in MS Office suite including Excel.
- Availability to work weekends and public holidays on a roster basis.
- Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle.
- May required to work across campuses
- Experience providing Physiotherapy services in the ICU setting and / or women’s health will be an advantage
- Recent relevant hospital experience in a similar role.
On offer is an annual salary of;
- $78,988 - $96,489 + Superannuation based on experience.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is a comprehensive 272 bed acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside town of Frankston in Melbourne's south eastern suburbs. The hospital currently accommodates a 14 bay emergency department, 160 medical and surgical, 14 cardiac, 11 ICU, 7 Neonatal, 14 Obstetric, and 33 Oncology beds which include 10 day infusion chairs. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
Peninsula Private Hospital now provides an onsite 24/7 emergency service.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private
- Employee Benefits Club offering discounted health and leisure choices.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs
- Part of the Ramsay Healthcare Group
Enquiries: Enquiries are welcome! Please contact Soon Yeap, Allied Health Services Manager on 04 55 237 375 or email@example.com to discuss details regarding this position.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications along with two current referees should be submitted via the Seek portal, by clicking the relevant APPLY button in this ad
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend