- Permanent full time / part time
- Work for a well-respected global health care industry
- Work with some of the most advanced medical imaging technology
Are you an experienced Angiography Nurse? If so, we are seeking a seeking a motivated Registered Nurse to join our thriving Angiography Suite at Hollywood Private Hospital on a permanent basis.
Come and join our team!
About the Role
Our Angiography Suite offers some of the most advanced medical imaging in Australia while accommodating a wide range of cardiology and vascular procedures across our three cardiac catheter labs. Our procedures include cardiac anigograms and angioplasties, electrophysiology, pacemakers and resynchronisation devices, vascular angiograms and angioplasties, and much more.
As an experienced Angiography Nurse you will assist in leading the team and be responsible for angiograms and angioplasties in cardiac and vascular procedures. With the support and guidance of the Clinical Nurse Manager, your role will involve, but is not limited to;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs of patient;
- Maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the department; and
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with experience working in Angiography (Cath Lab or Scrub / Scout). Your excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills and passion for client care will assist in providing a high standard of customer focused service, in line with Ramsay’s core values.
Successful candidates will also meet the following criteria:
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 2 years Post Graduate experience in working in Cath Lab or as Scrub / Scout
- Ability to use initiative, self-motivation, work as a team member with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of legislation and policies relevant to nursing practice in the current workplace
- Willingness to accept and promote Hollywood Core Values
Candidates who meet the following will be highly regarded:
- Current Advanced Life Support (ALS2) competence
- Monitor for Angiography procedures
- Computer literacy
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
Hollywood Private Hospital also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
On offer is a full time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from $67,996.00 - $89,477.00 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications.
Please note this does not include penalties or allowances. The range above is also full time equivalent and will change depending on the number of hours contracted to.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries only:
Carl Matol, Clinical Nurse Manager