- Multiple casual opportunities to join our Nursing Pool
- Provide support and assistance across a wide range of departments
- Join our well-respected and recognised “Ramsay Way” culture
Joondalup Health Campus (JHC), one of the largest hospitals in Western Australia, is seeking motivated and passionate Registered Nurses to join our nursing pool. JHC offers a wide range of services and is equipped with some of the most advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, which assists in providing the very best care to our patients.
As a Registered Nurse, you will work working across our wide range of services to provide support and assistance to our dedicated teams where needed. Your role will involve, but is not limited to;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating, evaluating and reacting to care delivery needs of patients;
- Managing rapidly changing situations that affect patient care and workload;
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner; and
- Undertaking tasks as directed by the Nurse Unit Manager.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and night shifts is essential for this role.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting, be passionate about utilising evidence-based practice and thrive when working within a varied and fast-paced environment. Your ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate patient care, along with your “can-do” attitude is essential to this role.
- Registered with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 12-month Grad Program in an acute setting or 12 months’ experience in an acute setting
- Recent relevant experience and understanding of issues associated with acute care
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
Although not essential, candidates with orthopaedics / surgical experience will be highly regarded.
Based on your level of experience, on offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $35.33 to $41.45 + casual loading and superannuation.
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. The hospital has an Emergency Department, After Hours GP Clinic and on-site MRI. Specialties include Medical Specialties which include General Medicine, Respiratory, Gerontology, Cardiac Services and Stroke Services Unit. Surgical Specialities including but not limited to General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Urology, Vascular, ENT, Paediatrics, Gynaecology. We have acute Psychiatry, Intensive and Coronary Care Units, Day Procedure Unit, Renal and Oncology, Restorative Units, Day Therapy and Obstetrics. Joondalup Health Campus has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Ramsay Health Care employees at Joondalup Health Campus are offered some great benefits including:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Benefits and Discounts
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Lisa Hartnett, Staffing CoOrdinator
Close Date: Sunday, 1 November 2020 at 11.55 pm.