Regional Neurostimulation Coordinator
Job no: 507010
Work type: Part time
Location: Northside Group St Leonards Clinic
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Clinical Nurse Specialist position
- Permanent part-time - 32 hrs per fortnight across 4 days
- Provide leadership and clinical expertise in all areas of Neurostimulation
A wonderful opportunity exists for a motivated and professional Neurostimulation Coordinator to lead our services across the Northside Group.
About the Role
The Neurostimulation Coordinator will be responsible for the structure, governance and leadership across the Northside Group Neurostimulation Service. They will ensure delivery of safe, effective and therapeutic models of care to our patients.
The role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Maintaining policies and procedures pertaining to Neurostimulation
- Review and oversight of the ECT services
- Development and expansion of TMS service
- Development of other novel treatments
- Research and Education
To be successful in the role you will be a highly organised individual with excellent communication skills and a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service. Demonstrating excellent project management, time management and organisational skills, you will be comfortable and work effectively in a team environment.
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Experience working in mental health nursing and / or Neurostimulation
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Ability to assess, evaluate and react to care delivery needs of patients
- Ability to plan and coordinate patient care
Candidates who have completed a Neurostimulation recognised course will be highly regarded.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Northside Group is part of Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest provider of private health care, and has facilities in St Leonards, Cremorne, Wentworthville and Campbelltown. The Northside Clinic is a leading provider of Mental Health services in New South Wales specialising in the treatment of, Mood Disorders, Drug and Alcohol problems and Eating Disorders.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Tracy Stobo on StoboT@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Closing Date: 14th November 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend