Pharmacy Assistant - Merthyr Village, New Farm
Job no: 507030
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Metropolitan
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
We are seeking a Pharmacy Assistant to join our Ramsay Pharmacy at Merthyr Village in New Farm This is a permanent full time position, on a rotating roster which includes alternating Saturday shifts.
- Retail Pharmacy experience is essential
- Minimum Certificate II in Community Pharmacy with S2/S3 certification
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus & continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated communication, organisation & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a health care team
- Demonstrated experience in using point of sale systems
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to providing training, ongoing support and career development. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and being part of a multi-disciplinary health care team.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Manager (details below).
Applications close: 12st November 2020
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend