Job no: 507047
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Dudley Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our Theatre team at Dudley Private Hospital in Orange.
There are multiple positions available on a Full time, Part time or Casual basis for nurses with experience and training as Scrub Scouts, and Anaesthetics.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people, Dudley Private Hospital is a 57-bed facility located in Orange that provides a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, rehabilitation and psychiatric services. The hospital has 5 Operating Theatres. Apart from general medical and surgical beds there are 17 licensed rehabilitation beds and a 15-bed mental health unit, known as the Dudley Clinic.
Dudley Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction & quality improvement.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for highly motivated and experienced perioperative Scrub/Scout nurses to join our team at Dudley Private Hospital. The Operating Theatres offer flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To be considered for this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset with proven experience in a perioperative Scrub/Scout setting. You will also be committed to the provision of a high level of customer service and quality health care in a team environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Extensive experience and demonstrated competence in scrub/scouting/anaesthetics
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent understanding of Infection Control principles
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $65,665.60 -$92,230.32 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level and qualifications.
We value our staff and provide a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Flexible work practices
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition and rewards system
- Ramsay Corporate discounts including health fund and travel discounts
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a NSW Working with Children Check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Meredith McCarthy, Nurse Unit Manager, Ph: 02 6361 6799 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 15th November 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend