Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
Job no: 512367
Work type: Casual
Location: Wollongong Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our surgical ward (specialties include Orthopaedics; Paediatrics; ENT; Urology; Breast Surgery). Multiple casual opportunities are available.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our supportive team to continue to provide our patients with specialised and dedicated care. As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience in one or more of the above specialities
- 2 years post graduate experience (desired)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital has 151 beds and is operated by Ramsay Health Care Australia's largest private hospital operator. It features state of the art equipment, facilities and patient services. Wollongong Private Hospital includes an intensive care unit, nine operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory, a day oncology unit and offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services. The Hospital has commenced building a state of the art standalone Day Surgery Unit.
Located just 80km south of Sydney, Wollongong is a major metropolitan hub on the coast of NSW. Whilst enjoying all the services of a major metropolitan city, Wollongong residents also enjoy a relaxed beach lifestyle in this beautiful coastal location.
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
- $29.89 - $32.53 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $59 075.12 - $64 294.87]
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Enquiries – Tahlia Robinson; RobinsonTahlia@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close date: 10th March 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend