Job no: 512653
Work type: Part time temp
Location: Corporate Services - QLD Metropolitan, John Flynn Private Hospital
- Work for Australia’s largest health care provider
- Part-time 12-month contract role with the possibility of extending
- Located at John Flynn Private Hospital on the Gold Coast
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Payroll Officer to join our dynamic Payroll Team based at John Flynn Private Hospital on the Gold Coast. Reporting to the QLD Payroll Manager, you will demonstrate a strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and the ability to work within a team.
Ramsay is committed to ensuring our pays are accurate, on time, every time. We are looking for people to join us who share this belief and are passionate about providing the highest level of customer service to our staff.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Managing emails
- Scanning confidential information
- Helping with the Payroll Processing on a weekly basis
- Entering maintenance within the Chris 21 database, including new hires, banking changes, address changes, terminations etc.
- Exposure to Kronos, managing leave
- Processing employee information accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensuring the integrity of Payroll data in the Chris21 payroll system
- Liaising with HR re staff appointments, terminations, remuneration, conditions of service and other relevant matters
- Assisting the Payroll Services team with other related tasks and projects
To be successful in this role, you will have excellent attention to detail and organisation skills, with a strong customer focus. You will also have the following:
- Previous experience in payroll, ideally medical or large corporate payroll
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of payroll software, ideally Chris21
- Experience using Kronos
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with electronic rostering systems, ideally MyTime
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including demonstrated experience in liaising with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- The proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required.
- Experience in Healthcare sector
Enquiries can be directed to:
QLD Payroll Manager
Working with us:
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has more than 50 years of experience in providing acute health care services. Today, the Company delivers a range of acute and primary healthcare services from 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world.
Ramsay Health Care is Australia’s largest private hospital operator and is well-respected in the health care industry due to its excellent record in hospital management and patient care. We live and work by our values of The Ramsay Way - "People Caring for People" and seek out those who are committed to developing people and teams and a continuous improvement culture. These features help to attract leading health care practitioners to work within our facilities.
Please click the ‘apply’ button listed within this advertisement. Your application should include your detailed Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and two work-related referees.
Applications Close: Tuesday, 20 April 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend