Job no: 513782
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Kareena Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Perioperative Registered Nurse – Kareena Private Hospital
Fulltime/ Part- time / Casual
Want to work with a motivated and friendly team?
Do you need flexibility? We can offer hours to suit to maintain the right work/life balance.
Kareena Private Hospital is defined by our unique culture and dedication of giving outstanding patient care. From the way we recognize and reward our staff to our attitude toward the patient experience – we are a great choice for staff who want to be part of a cutting-edge, fast paced and progressive environment.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for highly motivated and experienced perioperative Scrub Nurses to join our dynamic team on a Permanent Full Time/ Part Time/ Casual basis. The Operating Theatres offer flexible rostering to balance work and family commitments, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment. The successful candidates must be committed to the provision of a high level of customer service and quality health care in a team environment.
- Relevant current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years Scrubbing experience in various specialty – Orthopaedics/ Gynae/ colorectal/ General.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from:
- $65,665 - $92,230AUD plus superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances (Registered Nurses RN1 - RN8)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator.
Kareena Private Hospital is a modern 144 bed facility servicing the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. It is conveniently located directly opposite Sutherland Public Hospital and close to public transport. Kareena Private Hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility offering a comprehensive range of services.
Kareena Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check, working with children’s clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Close Date: 4 June 2021
Sandhya Rimal – Perioperative Services Manager
Phone: 02 97170147
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend