Senior HR Advisor and HR Advisor
Job no: 515160
Work type: Full time, Full time temp, Part time, Part time temp
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Human Resources
- Grow your career across Ramsay’s national network
- Contribute to and immerse yourself in Hollywood and Joondalup’s unique and caring spirit
- Permanent and Temporary positions (full and part time available)
Due to internal staff movements, we have had two positions become available at Joondalup Health Campus and Hollywood Private Hospital. The positions available are:
- Permanent Senior HR Advisor at Joondalup Health Campus
- Temporary HR Advisor at Hollywood Private Hospital, until November 2021
The Senior Human Resource Advisor or Human Resource Advisor will provide the successful applicants with an exciting opportunity to provide HR support to the Management teams.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager and with the support of national HR team members, the role will primarily be responsible for:
- Managing HR systems and databases ensuring accuracy of records and information
- Provide professional human resource and industrial relations advice and support to staff and managers, including investigation and resolution of complex disputes, grievances and disciplinary matters
- Partner with managers to support the achievement of relevant departmental and organisational key performance indicators
- Support executive, management and employees in the interpretation and adherence to the relevant Enterprise Agreement and/or appropriate industrial agreements
- Encouraging HR leadership across the site with a focus on internal knowledge transfer
- Providing advice, coaching, feedback and support to the executive and management teams to effectively manage the performance and development needs of the workforce
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or similar field
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a HR Advisory role
- Ability to interpret industrial instruments, legislation and HR policies and procedures
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing and resolving complex industrial relations/employment relations matters.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with management at a senior level
- Working knowledge of the Fair Work Act and its application
- Proven experience with managing employee relations matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills including effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to provide coaching and advisory services to managers and staff on employee conditions and HR matters
- Ability to think critically and innovatively when solving problems or identifying opportunities
- High level of attention to detail and organisational skills to meet deadlines
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, employing approximately 3700 employees and providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. The hospital offers a range of medical and surgical services, including maternity, neonatal and paediatric services and aged care and rehabilitation. We also have on site a modern theatre suite with 12 operating theatres, intensive care and high dependency units, a Coronary Catheter Laboratory and dedicated Day Procedure Unit. For more information on the hospital, please visit https://www.joondaluphealthcampus.com.au/
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care, employing 2082 employees. With over 860 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year. For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Working with Ramsay
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has grown to become a global hospital group operating over 480 hospitals and day surgery facilities across 11 countries including Australia, the UK, Asia and Europe. Ramsay is Australia’s largest private hospital operator with an excellent record in hospital management, patient care and for running high-quality facilities.
To learn more about our Values have a look at http://www.ramsayhealth.com/About%20Us/Values
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application. All applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check. You will also be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Close Date: Tuesday, 18 May 2021 at 5.00pm.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend