Clinical Program Coordinator (Trauma)
Job no: 515344
Work type: Full time
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Join our team as a Clinical Program Coordinator (Trauma) at Hollywood Private Hospital in this Permanent Full Time opportunity.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a Clinical Program Coordinator to lead and manage our Trauma Therapy Team to enable the delivery of comprehensive psychological services including the planning and facilitation of our group therapy sessions.
Duties and responsibilities will involve, but are not limited to;
- Assess, plan, deliver, facilitate and evaluate treatment for our referred patients utilising accepted psychological interventions
- Develop, implement and oversee the Therapy Services operational plan
- Lead, coach, develop and motivate a team of therapy staff
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to ensure best practice service delivery
As a Clinical Program Coordinator, you will be an experienced Allied Health professional with a passion for providing quality care to patients. Your ability to lead, support and empower team members and work within a multidisciplinary team is essential to this role.
The successful candidate will also meet the following criteria:
- Relevant registration and qualifications in an Allied Health field including Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Clinical Psychology
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience providing trauma therapy
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in facilitating process orientated groups /psychoeducation groups
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team to plan and deliver quality patient care
- Experience in planning and managing human and material resources
- Experience in role involving acute mental health inpatient / day patient (Desirable)
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year. For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Richard Botswick; Manager of Mental Health Services
Close date: 14th May 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend