Job no: 515405
Work type: Full time
Location: St George Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking a motivated and positive-minded Permanent Full Time Registered Nurse to join our Oncology team at St George Private Hospital.
About the Role
The Oncology/Haematology Ward at St George Private Hospital is a 20 bed unit providing comprehensive patient focused care through the use of a holistic approach.
As the Registered Nurse you will provide our patients with dedicated and specialised care to which our unit prides itself. You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs. You will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and working alongside a supportive team.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities. You will hold strong computer literacy/documentation skills with an ability to provide clear patient education and instruction.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current APHRA registration
- A minimum of 3 years post graduate experience
- Central line management
- Willingness and motivation to further your education in Haematology/Oncology nursing
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team environment
- A commitment to delivering and achieving excellent customer satisfaction and quality clinical outcomes
- An ability to provide clear patient education and instruction
- Computer literacy and documentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in areas of Oncology/Haematology nursing
- Cannulation skills
$33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
About the Organisation
St George Private Hospital is one of the most modern, clinically advanced private hospitals in Australasia. The hospital is located in Sydney's South and is adjacent to St George Public Hospital. St George Private Hospital is a fully accredited 276 bed advanced surgical and acute medical facility.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Karlotte Adam, Nurse Unit Manager at AdamKarlotte@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 14th May 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend