Environmental Services Attendant
We are looking for casual cleaning staff for our busy environmental services team at Pindara and Southport Private Hospitals
Multiple casual positions
About the Role
As an Environmental Services Attendant you will be responsible for providing and maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in line with infection control guidelines in all areas throughout the hospitals. This position will see you working across both Pindara and Southport Private Hospital. You will be expected to deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external customers and be required to assist in stock maintenance and control.
Working collaboratively and cooperatively with a supportive and friendly team, you will report to the Hospitality Services Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will be self-motivated and work effectively under the direction of the Hospitality Services Manager. You will demonstrate a good work ethic that includes punctuality, integrity, respect for others and a commitment to professional practice.
In this role, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning all areas of the hospital including theatre operating rooms, patient rooms, administration and consulting room areas
- Cleaning within guidelines and procedures set by infection control policies and safe operating procedures
- Complete all documents required to monitor the cleaning schedule throughout the facility
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and restocked as required
- Ensure highest level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the hospital
- Attending all mandatory training and department meetings
- Abide by all OH&S policies and follow department procedures
You will also bring
- Experience with cleaning machinery including floor scrubbers desirable.
- Understanding of OHS/Safe work practices.
- Strong customer service focus.
The flexibility to work shifts of various lengths and times across the two hospitals will be essential.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $22-$25 plus casual loading, based on experience.
Pindara Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement. Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 19 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5 level medical specialist’s suite building
The Southport Private Hospital provides comprehensive mental health and rehabilitation services to the Gold Coast and wider community. Southport Private Hospital is located at the heart of the Gold Coast only minutes from the beach.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". We offer
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Laura Carolan, Hospitality Services Manager at CarolanL@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Applications close: 18th of May 2021 11.55pm