Job no: 520231
Work type: Full time
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Property Building Maintenance/Groundsperson/Security
We are seeking an experienced and qualified Electrician to join our team at Hollywood Private Hospital in this Permanent Full Time opportunity.
About the Role
This opportunity will see you ensure all assigned electrical tasks are carried out as required and maintain a safe and effective work environment that complies with legislative standards, policy guidelines and approved hospital budgets. You will also become part of the hospital’s on-call breakdown team, participating in the on-call roster as required.
Working autonomously and with a team of tradesmen, your effective interpersonal and communication skills will assist you in providing exceptional customer service. Furthermore, your ability to plan, coordinate and prioritise multiple tasks will see you succeed in this role.
You will also bring;
- WA Electrical license
- Electrical Contractor’s License or an in-house installing work license (Highly Desirable)
- Possess a sound knowledge of Australian Standards pertaining to electrical installations and hospitals
- Previous experience with electrical systems in a hospital or similar site
- Previous experience with power generation systems
- Demonstrated ability to install, program and maintain PLC systems such as Nurse Call, Access Control Systems and Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Previous experience with and maintenance of MATV systems
- Previous experience with HVAC (desirable)
- Willingness to work across trades
- Participation in the On Call roster
About the Organisation
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 800 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program(s)
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related and one previous referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Ivan Naumovski on NaumovskiI@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 29th September 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend