Pharmacist - Shepparton Private Hospital
Job no: 521235
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - VIC Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Pharmacist with a keen interest in professional services to be part of our friendly, hospital dispensary team at Ramsay Pharmacy in Shepparton Private Hospital. This is a permanent full time position (76 hours per fortnight).
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Dispensing and preparing medication requests
- Counselling patients on best use of medications
- Participating in professional services and health promotion campaigns
- Supporting and providing direction to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants as required.
- Inventory management
This position requires a person with:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current registration with APHRA
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous hospital pharmacy experience preferred but not essential, training will be provided
- Experience with dispensary and inventory control systems preferred
- Experience with working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Good working knowledge of the PBS system
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well-respected company. This position reports directly to the Pharmacist Manager, who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing education, development and support.
To apply, attach your CV, addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. Questions may be emailed to the Manager (details below).
Applications close: 3 October 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend