Job no: 521411
Work type: Part time
Location: St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
- A secure, Permanent Part-time opportunity with 50 hours per fortnight!
- Join a global healthcare company
About the Role
Our customer focused administration team are responsible for ensuring the seamless patient health journey. The team are here to effectively support all clinical and non-clinical areas of the hospital. We currently have openings for energetic, efficient, professional staff to join the Reception team on a permanent part time basis.
In this role you will report to Administrative Services Manager and work alongside a supportive team.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate the ability to manage conflicting priorities. You will also have exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders at all levels to achieve positive outcomes.
You will also demonstrate:
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Previous experience in a hospital / medical practice
- High standard in customer service
- Ability to work flexible hours – morning and afternoon shifts
- Ability to multi-task
- Data entry
- Meditech knowledge
- Previous experience in a hospital environment
- Medical Terminology Certificate
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital is a fully accredited advanced surgical, medical and obstetric hospital situated 5 mins from the Ipswich CBD. St Andrew’s is a 175 bed acute care hospital committed to providing the highest standard of specialised services, skilled personnel and sophisticated technologies.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital in particular, offers staff parking, a wide range of in hospital services and range of dining and commercial options in the nearby Ipswich city centre.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Trudy Anderson via email email@example.com
Applications Close: 20th September 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend