Job no: 521501
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Clinical Nurse – Scrub Scout
Day Procedure Unit
- Permanent full time leadership opportunity
- Committed to providing career opportunities & development programs for staff
- Work for a well-respected leading provider of specialist healthcare
About the Role
The Day Procedures Unit comprises 10 Operating Theatres and Procedures Rooms, 30 Recovery Bays and 10 Recovery Chairs. We are in a growth period after recently undergoing a major expansion and we’re looking for an experienced, skilled Scrub Scout Nurse to join our team in this leadership position. In this role, you will provide dedicated and specialised nursing care in a first-class facility as a Scrub Scout nurse.
As the Clinical Nurse in the Day Procedure Unit you will be responsible for providing expert clinical nursing care to patients. You will work collaboratively with a team of support clinicians to get the best patient outcome.
This role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Acting as a professional resource and demonstrating broad knowledge in all facets of caring for patients to ensure the highest levels of nursing care.
- Supervising and supporting staff within the unit
- Participate in Quality improvement Programs in line with organisational and departmental strategic plans.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with experience in as a Scrub Scout nurse in a Day Procedures Unit. You will have exceptional communication skills and a passion for delivering excellent client care and customer service.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum five years’ post graduate experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a Scrub Scout nurse in Endoscopy/Operating Theatres/Day Procedures is essential
- Knowledge of ACORN Standards and Infection control guidelines is essential
- Experience with in Plastics, Oral/Maxilo-Facial procedures and other specialties highly desirable
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $47.66 - $50.99 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 gr1-gr4) [FTE $94 186.04 - $100 760.19]
Greenslopes Private Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
We have a range of employee benefits including;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Renee Sheppard, Nurse Unit Manager on 07 3394 7840 or SheppardR@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 28th September 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend