Job no: 521620
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Multiple Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual opportunities available
- Flexible start dates between July and December 2021
- Join our brand new Emergency Department and be a part of Australia’s leading private healthcare provider!!
About the Role
Exciting times are ahead at Hollywood Private Hospital with the opening of our brand new Emergency Department and we are now seeking experienced Registered Nurses with broad knowledge and clinical expertise in all areas of patient care to join our new team.
In this role you will be joining our new fast-paced Emergency Department. The unit includes; 3 undercover ambulance parking bays, 13 acute emergency assessment bays and in addition to this a fully equipped resuscitation bay, triage assessment room, plaster room and negative pressure room. Hollywood Private Hospital is also opening new wards and additional inpatient beds to accommodate emergency admissions.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality patient care. This will see you assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs of each patient whilst managing rapidly changing situations that affect patient care and workload.
We are looking for Registered Nurses who thrive in working within a fast paced environment, enjoy working as a team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will demonstrate:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- 2 years recent experience working in an Emergency Department (For RN Roles)
- Application of clinical knowledge and skills within an Emergency setting.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in quality improvement projects aligning this with nursing clinical indicators.
Candidates who hold any relevant postgraduate qualification/s will be highly regarded.
Why Hollywood Private Hospital
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 860 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year. For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from
- Registered Nurses: $70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check, Working with Children Check and proof of Immunisation against specific infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact;
Erin Nestorovic; Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: 29th September 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend