Job no: 521660
Work type: Full time
Location: Kareena Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Join Australia’s Leading Private Healthcare Provider as a Full-time Physiotherapist at Kareena Private Hospital.
About the Role
Our Physiotherapists work within a supportive team of professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients. You will be responsible for providing high quality physiotherapy assessment, treatment and discharge planning for inpatients across the hospital.
This position offers the opportunity to work across inpatient rehabilitation, day rehabilitation, medical ward services and outpatient services including hydrotherapy. Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset and have a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist who thrives in working within a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications in Physiotherapy.
- Registration with AHPRA as a physiotherapist.
- 2-3 years’ experience is essential
- Previous experience in a hospital setting is desirable
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate physiotherapy treatment programs
- Must be available to work weekends
- Prior experience in a range of physio services with the ability to work autonomously within a team framework
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Carol Lausch on LauschC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend