Job no: 522847
Work type: Full time, Full time temp, Part time
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
P1 Occupational Therapist
Joondalup Health Campus
Permanent Full Time, Temporary Full Time, Permanent Part-time positions available
An exciting and challenging opportunity has become available for motivated and enthusiastic Occupational Therapists to join our team of supportive professionals passionate about providing the best quality care for our patients.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist who is keen to develop their skills in a variety of clinical settings and thrives within the quick pace of a hospital environment. Our Occupational Therapists are passionate about providing the best quality care for patients, and are committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values. P1 rotational Occupational Therapists gain experience in the following clinical areas: acute medicine, rehabilitation, orthopaedics / surgical, mental health.
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role, you will meet the following selection criteria:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy and current registration with AHPRA.
- Demonstrated commitment to uphold and promote the Ramsay Way core values.
- Effectively manage and balance a busy caseload and administrative responsibilities, prioritising and delegating as appropriate within a hospital setting
- Demonstrate appropriate problem solving and clinical reasoning skills giving consideration to broader implications and longer term impacts
- Complete comprehensive assessments and develop client centered, occupationally focused treatment goals and intervention plans in collaboration with the patient, multidisciplinary team and consulting physician.
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with us include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
Applications should include a covering letter with a statement addressing the aforementioned selection criteria, a copy of your CV and two professional referees.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check, Working With Children Check and proof of immunity to specific infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact: Tel: 08 9400 9431 E: OTManagement.JHC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: Thursday 28th of October at 11.55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend