Enrolled & Registered Nurses / Anaesthetic Technicians - Perioperative
Job no: 522925
Work type: Full time
Location: St George Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley, Nursing - Registered
- Permanent and Casual opportunities
- Leading health care provider
- Excellent staff rewards and recognition program
About the role
St George Private Hospital Perioperative suite includes O-Arm, Robotic and Hybrid theatre. We are looking for vibrant and compassionate Registered / Endorsed Nurses and Anaesthetic Technicians with previous recent experience in either Scrub Scout, Anaesthetics and/or Recovery to join our dedicated team on a full time, part time or casual basis.
- Registered Nurse with current APHRA registration (Nurses)
- Must have minimum of 2 years recent experience in a Perioperative setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service and a team approach
Minimum base salary:
- $ 29.89 - $32.53 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $59 075.12 - $64 294.87]
- $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE $65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
- $51,490 - $71,983 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW Anaesthetic Technician gr1-Senior Tech)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator,
St George Private Hospital is one of the most modern, clinically advanced private hospitals in Australasia. The hospital is located in Sydney's South and is adjacent to St George Public Hospital. St George Private Hospital is a fully accredited 276 bed advanced surgical and acute medical facility. Working in partnership with some of Australia's leading medical specialists, the hospital has developed a strong reputation in Cardio-thoracics, Orthopaedics & Spinal Care, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, & Medical, Cancer Care, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Colorectal and Urology.
St George Private Hospital provides an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes and a supportive executive team. In addition, we offer flexible work arrangements and excellent employee benefits.
We are conveniently located in Kogarah, close to major roads and about a 5-minute walk from the major rail network.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) Working With Children check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Mel Werrett, Business Support Operating Theatres (02) 9598 5692
Applications Close: 9 December 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend