Clinical Midwifery Specialist - Birth Suite
Job no: 537128
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
Clinical Midwifery Specialist (Birth Suite)
Permanent Full Time or Part Time (4 hour shifts considered)
About the Role
The opportunity has become available for a Clinical Midwifery Specialist to join our amazing team in the Birth Suite at North Shore Private Hospital. This dynamic role will add further experience and support to the current team in place.
What we are looking for:
- Strong leadership ethics
- Responsible for supervising the delivery of quality patient care, developing standards of practice and implementing changes to clinical practice
- Initiating research, education and quality improvement activities and the provision of a consultation service within Maternity
- Demonstrates commitment to uphold and promote the Ramsay Way core values.
- Extensive clinical Birth Suite experience
- Current Registration in the category of Registered Midwife with AHPRA
- A minimum of 4 years post registration experience, including 3 years’ experience in the relevant specialty / area
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership experience in Midwifery and/ or multi- disciplinary team
- Demonstrated knowledge/ experience in accreditation processes, clinical indicators and other quality projects
- Completed Preceptorship Program
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent time management skills
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, North Shore Private Hospital offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and maternity services and is renowned for its five-star facilities. Collocated with Sydney’s Royal North Shore, North Shore Private Hospital is a teaching hospital of the University of Sydney.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
For enquiries, please contact:
Natalie Wearne – Clinical Manager, Maternity
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend