Registered Nurse/Enrolled Nurse/ Anaesthetic Technician
Exciting opportunities exists to join Greenslopes Private Hospital Cardiovascular team! There are Permanent Full-Time opportunities available.
About the Role
Our Cardiovascular Suites is a cardiac catheter laboratory which comprises four modern suites specialising in both interventional and diagnostic procedures in the specialties of Cardiology and Vascular.
We are offering an opportunity to work in our anaesthetics team. You will be provided with a structured training program under supervision and will be provided with support from experienced staff.
To succeed in this role, you will have excellent clinical assessment skills and the ability to prioritise tasks. You will have exceptional communication and organisation skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum two (2) years post graduate experience
- Cath lab trained not essential
- Experience in a critical care environment
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Proven ability to work effectively in team environment & independently as required
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and excellent time management skills
A passion for providing quality care and be able to effectively work with a professional team is vital for this role.
To succeed in this role, we require you to have strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting, with proven anaesthetic assistant experience. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Registration with AHPRA (for nurses only)
- You’ll have a minimum of two years recent experience working as an Anaesthetic Nurse/Technician
- You’ll have an understanding of issues associated with acute care / perioperative settings
- IV qualified
- You will be an effective communicator and foster a positive and cohesive culture
- You will be self-motivated and work as an effective team member with minimal supervision
- Your excellent understanding of infection control principles will see you contribute to the safety of our patients, staff, and visitors
- Ultimately, you will be willing to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Enrolled Nurse: $32.23 - $35.34 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $63 691.22 - $69 824.13]
Registered Nurse: $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08]
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program(s)
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Greenslopes Private Hospital in particular offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and a thriving social club.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Greenslopes Private Hospital is Australia’s leading private teaching hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, and located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital employs 2,500 staff, contains 32 specialty units, and has 18 operating theatres.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Emma Neylan on NeylanE@ramsayhealth.com.au