Food Service Assistants
Job no: 496243
Work type: Casual
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Catering/Food Services
FOOD SERVICES ASSISTANTS - CASUAL
We are looking for casual kitchen assistants for our busy and growing catering department. The successful applicants will be energetic and enthusiastic about their work. They will demonstrate the ability to work effectively on their own and as part of a busy team. You must be available to work varying shifts between the hours of 0600 -2100 hours including weekends.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Dishwashing and general cleaning duties
- Basic food preparation
- Preparation of meal trays for service
- Unpacking deliveries and stocking shelves, fridges and pantries
- The distribution and collection of all patient menus, food and beverages
- Attending all mandatory training and department meetings, including annual food handlers updates.
- Abide by all OH&S policies and follow department procedures
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Effective communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Enthusiastic and a positive “can do” attitude
- Contribute effectively to a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrate a great work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise work loads
- Be reliable, motivated and have a friendly nature
Benefits offered to Ramsay Health employees include:
- Employee Benefits Program
- Education support
- Corporate Health Fund discounts
- Supplied Uniforms
On offer is a base hourly rate of $22-$23 plus casual loading, based on experience.
All applications must be submitted online by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button on this advert.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend