Registered Nurses - Mental Health
Job no: 538428
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Ramsay Clinic Thirroul
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse – Mental Health
Multiple permanent Full-Time, Part-Time & Casual positions available
About the Role
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery of each patient’s individual needs. You will be working on our Orana Ward at Ramsay Clinic Thirroul, caring for patients with a range of mental health presentations.
You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of client care. In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager.
The flexibility to work a rotating roster with on call components along with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years’ post graduate experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute hospital setting essential
- 2 years’ experience mental health nursing highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
$37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08]
Ramsay Clinic Thirroul is Australia’s first women’s only, stand-alone trauma-informed mental health facility, located at the former Lawrence Hargrave Private Hospital in Thirroul. We are a 43-bed clinic, with medical, allied health and nursing staff, providing a safe environment where women can deal with trauma-related mental health disorders through inpatient care and day programs. We are committed to providing our patients with evidence-based care to maximise their recovery and mental wellbeing.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Leona Doherty at DohertyLeona@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 19th August 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend